Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12" LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 2004 Garageband Itunes Imovie Hd Free 512mb Flash Drive!


The original netbook!5

I've had a 12" iBook G4 since 2005 and it's still my favorite notebook for browsing the internet writing letters and even reading pdf's. It's very lightweight and I consider the screen the perfect size. It's held up very well. One of the keys has a hairline crack and one of the rubber feet on the bottom fell off but I clean it every month or so and it still looks almost new.



My only criticism is that it gets a little warm so I keep it on top of a clipboard when holding it in my lap. No viruses no crashes no worries.



When netbooks started becoming popular a couple of years ago I had to laugh because I already have a lightweight handy netbook. In fact I'm using it right now to write this review. Given a choice between a new Asus or Dell netbook or a used iBook G4 for the same price I would take the G4 without thinking about it for a second.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List